❤ MONSTA FOLLOWERS ❤

❤ANNIVERSARY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

I Must Try 2 Forget U , :))


u happy 2 forget someone , BUT me do not like u , me diffuclt 2 forget someone i affection poe eva  :))
why  i so affection u , !! i must be HATE u , ! :(( i will try 2 HATE u , !! , BUT i cannot 2 HATE u , !!
WHY ?? i'm able 2 it this way again , !! i do not do this types , !! :(( i KNOW , even u SINGLE , u still
not 4 me , !! RIGHT ??? i KNOW that , :)) i RESPECT the way u , ! i RESPECT u as an EX- i ,
BUT i cannot if u want to a friend i am paralyzed , ! i kand of sad when u do it near me , ! because i
affection u very much , :)) i HOPE i can FORGET u , and i got REPLACEMENT that is better than u , !!
i HOPE i will be what be what i expect  , ! :)) AMIN ,  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dah Bace Harap Like Oky . . By Kechik Monsta . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...